Siem Offshore Inc. holds ownership or management interests of 43 vessels.
The vessels in operation include:
- 10 large-capacity anchor-handling, tug and supply (“AHTS”) vessels
- 13 mid-size and large-size platform supply vessels (“PSVs”)
- 5 offshore subsea construction vessels (“OSCVs”; category also includes multi-purpose field and ROV support vessels)
- 7 supply/crew/standby vessels located in Brazil, 6 offshore support vessels in Canada
- 1 well-stimulation vessel
- 1 scientific drilling vessel
In addition, Siem Offshore manages 2 AHTS vessels, of similar design to the 8 owned by the company, in a pool arrangement.
At the end of 2017, the Company owned 782,094,365 shares of Siem Offshore (OSE Symbol: SIOFF), or 83.0%.
The Company is represented on the board by Kristian Siem, Eystein Eriksrud, and Michael Delouche.
For more information regarding Siem Offshore, see http://www.siemoffshore.com/