Siem Offshore Inc. holds ownership or management interests of 35 vessels.
The vessels in operation include:
- 10 large-capacity anchor-handling, tug and supply (“AHTS”) vessels
- 7 mid-size and large-size platform supply vessels (“PSVs”)
- 4 offshore subsea construction vessels (“OSCVs”; category also includes multi-purpose field and ROV support vessels)
- 5 supply/crew/standby vessels located in Brazil, 5 offshore support vessels in Canada
- 2 well-intervention vessels
- 1 scientific drilling vessel
- 1 partially-owned well-intervention vessel
In addition, Siem Offshore manages two AHTS vessels and one OSCV for an associated company.
At the end of 2019, the Company owned 782,094,365 shares of Siem Offshore (OSE Symbol: SIOFF), or 83.7%.
The Company is represented by Kristian Siem who is Chairman of the board.
For more information regarding Siem Offshore, see http://www.siemoffshore.com/